Videographer Apprentice Role
Main Purpose of Job at Keyhole Creative.
We are looking for someone with a passion for design and a keen interest in video and film
You will be working as part of a small team. Your primary roles will be to communicate with
team members, and to ensure all projects are completed effectively and efficiently. Your
time will be spent filming, taking photographs and editing. You need to be organized,
creative and most importantly be able to show initiative.
• Assembling all raw footage in preparation for inputting into the computer
• Assist production team with organizing film equipment prior and post film shoot.
• Creating videos for web
• Communicating regularly with other team members
• Communicating via email with clients when instructed to do so.
• Conception and implementation of own creative ideas
• Develop initial story or concept ideas into a storyboard/script.
• Digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what
• Experimenting with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements
• Manage actors (if involved) and ensure that all personnel deliver their best
performance for the good of the completed picture or show.
• Suggesting or selecting music
• To work both independently and as part of a team
• Using social media to engage potential clients..
• Working as part of a team to produce high quality, consistent video to tight
• Writing voiceover/scripts
• No formal qualifications required, although a GCSE of a C+ in English is preferred.
• Experience using photography and video equipment
• Experience using computers
• Experience using Microsoft Office products (word and Excel)
• Experience using websites
• Experience sending emails
• Experience editing videos using Adobe Premiere and or after effects
• Experience in filming and editing
• Experience editing images
• Accuracy and consistency
• A passion for video and films
Please apply using one of the contact methods below:
Keyhole Creative Media
Or by using this form: